Monday, February 1, 2016

Expressions of asking and Giving Services

Expressions of asking and Giving Services

Let's study the expressions below!
  • Could you back my English book?
  • Can you help me, my brother?
  • Would you mind helping me to bring my huge dictionary, please?
  • Can you open the door, please?
The expressions above are the expressions to ask service to someone. You may use those expressions to ask your friends to do domething for you. The word "please" is to make the expression looks polite.
Example:
Mother : Nayla, where will you go?
Nayla   : I will go to my friend's house, Mom.
Mother : Can you help me to wash the glasses first?
Nayla   : Yes, Mom.
Mother : Hurry up, girl.
Nayla   : Okay.

Here are the expressions of asking and giving service:
Expressions of Asking Service
  • Can you check ...?
  • Can you help me ?
  • Would you mind helpin me ...?
  • Could you tell me ...?
Responses
Accept to Give
  • Of course
  • Yes, I can
  • Sure
  • Okay
Deny to Give
  • Sorry, this is not my expetise
  • No, I can't. I'm very busy now
  • Not this time. i'm in hurry
  • I'm sorry, I can't
If you want to give service, you may use the expressions below:
Expressions of Giving Service
  • Can I check ...?
  • Can I help you ?
  • Let me see
  • May I help you ...?
Responses
Accept to Give
  • Of course
  • Yes, you can
  • Sure
  • Okay
Deny to Give
  • Don't be worry, I can
  • No, thank you
  • Thank you, but I just see it
  • I'm sorry, not this time
That's all I can share today. You may use those expressions when you ask or give service to everyone. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment